Brentareno Srl, based in Via Enrico Fermi, 31, 31010 Asolo (TV) – Italy, P.Iva 04703910267 (hereinafter, “Owner”), as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the following manner and for the following purposes:
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. These data (such as domain names, IP addresses and browser types) are not accompanied by any additional personal information and are used to: obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site; needs to control the use of the same; the ascertainment of responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the site pages set up for particular services on request.
The personal data requested through the form are collected and processed for the following purposes:
A) without your express consent (Article 24 letter a, b, c Privacy Code and Article 6 letter b, and GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
– allow you to register yourself on the website;
– manage and maintain the website;
– allow you to subscribe to the newsletter service provided by the Data Controller and any additional Services requested by You;
– fulfill pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
– fulfill the obligations provided for by the law, by a regulation, by the community legislation or by an order of the Authority;
– prevent or detect fraudulent activity or harmful abuse of the website;
– exercise the rights of the Owner, for example the right to defend in court.
B) Only with your specific and distinct consent (Articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and Article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
– send you an e-mail newsletter, commercial communications and / or advertising material about products or services offered by the Data Controller
– in the case of sending a curriculum vitae, exclusively for selection purposes.
We inform you that if you are already our client, we will be able to send you commercial communications relating to the services and products of the Holder similar to those you have already received, unless you disagree (art. 130 c. 4 of the Privacy Code).
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in the art. 4 Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data is subject to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
Personal data is processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Appointees, managers and communication of data
The data collected is processed by internal Brentareno S.r.l. to this end appointed as data processor.
The data collected, if it is necessary or instrumental for the execution of the aforementioned purposes, may be processed by third parties appointed as external Data Processors, or, as the case may be, communicated to them as independent data controllers, namely:
companies belonging to our corporate group;
persons, companies, associations or professional firms that provide assistance and consultancy services to our Company;
companies, organizations, associations that perform services connected and instrumental to the execution of the above-mentioned purposes (market analysis and research service, credit card payment management, IT system maintenance).
to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities and to all other subjects to whom the communication is obligatory by law for the fulfillment of the said purposes.
In any case, personal data will never be disclosed.
Nature of data provision and consequences of refusal to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we cannot guarantee the registration on the site nor the services of the art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is instead optional. You can then decide not to give any data or subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material concerning the Services offered by the Owner. In any case, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
Rights of the interested party
In your quality as interested, you have the rights referred to in art. 7 Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
– obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form;
– obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees;
– obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which does not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the event that such fulfillment occurs it proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right;
– object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; b) to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by email and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or mail. Please note that the interested party’s right of objection, set out in the previous point b), for direct marketing purposes by automated means, extends to the traditional ones and that the possibility for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also remains valid only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right to object), as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
– a registered letter a.r. in Brentareno Srl, Via Enrico Fermi, 31, 31010 Asolo (TV) – Italy;
– an e-mail to email@example.com
Owner, manager and appointees
The data controller is Brentareno S.r.l.
The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
Changes to this Statement
This information may be subject to change. We therefore recommend that you regularly check this Information and refer to the latest version.